There are two parts of Tiga’s music I love: catchy dance riffs and batshit lyrics. ‘3 Rules’ combines both of these to produce something danceable and laugh-out-loud funny. Here are Tiga’s three rules:
- Never dance with your hands up
- Never touch your own ****
- Never fall in love with a Virgo
And here are Tiga’s three rules for the laaaaadies:
- Never fix your teeth if they’re fucked up
- Always eat your maraschino cherry
- Never ever ever overstay your welcome
My favourite part has to be the “why?” after “never fall in love with a Virgo”.
This track was featured on the latest 2×2 mix from 2manydjs in a more Soulwaxian form. If that version is ever released, it’s probably gonna end up on this blog.
Track: 3 Rules
From: No Fantasy Required [Counter]